Visiting sculpture workshops for individual and class projects.
• A practical workshop creating sculptures from finger friendly plastic coated chickenwire sheets
• For pupils in Keystage 1,2 and 3
• Producing 3D sculptures by cutting shapes and connecting the pieces together
• The workshops and craft links to the curriculum by the use of materials to sculpt to develop and share ideas, experiences and imagination. To develop a wide range of art and design techniques and use a range of tools and equipment to perform practical tasks [for example, cutting, shaping, joining and finishing].
• The workshops actively involve children and offer an exciting, inspiring, engaging, positive and inclusive experience. This all helps with pupils confidence and helps enable personal progression.
• The workshops are £325 per day, material costs are £1.00 per pupil. Some travel costs maybe incurred. CPD sessions for staff are also available.
• All tools & materials are provided. Schools generally provide tissue paper to decorate sculptures.